Here’s fruit rojak crackers recipe aka crispy rice crackers
- 2 cups of Rice flour (Tepung Beras)
- 1/4 Mung Beans flour (Tepung Kacang Hijau)
- 3 tbsp Chickpea flour (Tepung Kacang Kuda)
- 1 tsp of Salt
- 1 tbsp of Ghee
- 1 tsp of sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida
- 1 tsp of red chili powder
- 1/2 cup of Water to combine
- Cooking oil (To fried crackers)
- Mix all ingredients above except cooking oil and water.
- Add water to form into dough. If it’s too dry, add more water.
- Knead into a dough and let it rest for about 10-15 mins
- Shape dough into small balls and roll into thinnest round skin and fried with cooking oil till golden brown
- Serve crackers with fruit rojak.
Tips: Use 2 plastic on top and bottom to roll into thin skin