- 3 tbsp of Har ko (otak udang / shrimp paste/ prawn paste)
- 2 tbsp of sambal
- 2 1/2 tbsp of asam jawa juice
- 3 tbsp of roasted and crushed peanuts
- 1 tsp of shaved palm sugar
- 6 bird eye cili (cili padi)
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of toasted belacan
- Mix har ko and cili padi together. Mix well with pestle and mortar. Smash cili padi.
- Add sambal, asam jawa juice, roasted and crushed peanuts, palm sugar, salt and toasted belacan
Serve rojak sauce with pineapple, cucumber, sengkuang (Jicama), taugeh (bean sprouts), tau fu pok (fried bean curd), and crispy crackers.
Update: 25th November 2012
Prepare rojak sauce again and this time i’m adding more cili padi!