No Photo for this because it’s soooooo delicious, we ate all and forgotten to snap pictures..
Chicken whole leg (2 pieces) (Cut into bite size)
Chicken Fillet (2 pieces) (Cut into bite size)
Chicken Drumstick (2 pieces)
Chicken Wing (1 piece)
2 red onions (dice)
4-5 cloves garlic (dice)
200gm old ginger (shred 80%, 10% slice thinly, 10% cut into long thinly stick)
Cheong Chan Oyster Sauce (2 tbsp)
1/4 block of gula melaka (Palm Sugar)
1 tbsp of ghee hiang sesame oil (the most delicious and fragrant sesame oil!)
1/5 tbsp of sugar
1 tsp of salt
2 tbsp of soy sauce
Dash of pepper
Daun Ketumbar (Coriander Leaves)
Daun Bawang (Spring Onion)
- Marinate Chicken parts with soy sauce, salt, pepper, oyster sauce for 3 hours inside plastic container and put inside fridge lower compartment
- Dice red onions, garlic and shred ginger
- Put some oil into wok, stir fry red onions, garlic, shred ginger
- Add marinated chicken and stir fry for 1 min
- Add 1 small bowl water, cover up and stir fry for 1 min
- Add in (C) and stir fry 1 min, add 2 small bowl of water and cover it, medium fire and stew chicken until soft.
- Note: Do not switch to high fire because only small to medium fire and cook slowly, meat will be tender and soft.
- Cook your chicken till soft and cooked.
- Add in more palm sugar if it’s not sweet enough, if it’s not salty enough add in more salt.
- Taste the sauce before serve.
- Tips: Keep overnight lower compartment fridge and steam up if you can’t finish today.
Eat with rice!