- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large eggs
- 5 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup cornstarch, used during the rolling stage to separate noodle from sticking to one another.
- Put 3 cups of all purpose flour into a bowl
- Make a well
- Break 2 eggs into the hole
- Mix together eggs and flour till combine
- Add sesame oil
- Add 5 tbsp of water to form a dough
- Knead dough for 30 minutes
- Cover and let it rest for 15 minutes (Rest again after an hour of hand kneading)
- Knead your dough again for 2-3 hours. The more you knead it the more elastic it’ll become.
- Flatten dough as thin as possible using a rolling pin and cut it using a knife or you can also use a noodle maker machine to cut it into even size.
- Put 1/2 tbsp of corn flour into your noodle to avoid sticking onto one another.
- You can store into refrigerator inside a plastic box and cook it the next day. (Note: Store in refrigerator for 2 days, after 2 days you’ll need to froze it into your freezer to keep it longer)
Enjoy your wonton noodle or egg noodle.
Eating egg noodle without seasoning is tasteless, here’s how i prepared my own seasonings.
Seasoning for dry wonton noodle recipe
- 1 tsp of light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp of oyster sauce
- 1 tsp of sesame seed oil
- 1 tsp of garlic oil
- White pepper
- 1 tsp of sugar
- 1 tbsp of hot water to dilute sugar
How to make garlic oil seasonings
- Heat olive oil in a pan
- Add 1 big bulb of garlic
Heat it for a few minutes and your garlic oil is ready for your egg noodle.
- Soaked chickpea overnight in a bowl of water
- Boiled chickpea together with the water
- Eat together with your noodle
Anchovies stock recipes
- 1 bowl of anchovies
- 1.5 bowl of water
- Cooked in a pot till you’re satisfied with it’s thickness flavour of your anchovies stock
- Korean Gochu garu (Red hot chili flakes) – 1-2 tbsp into your noodle
- Sesame seeds