To make a simple and healthy curry, you don’t need any belacan and santan and it taste just as good.
- 1 table spoon of curry powder
- 1 and half tablespoon of milk powder
- 10-20 dried shrimp (Harmai in chinese)
- 1/2 tsp of sugar
- Little bit of salt
- (Mix all the ingredients into a bowl of hot water and stir)
- Pour some oil into the wok/ pan, add cut ginger, red onions, garlic, slices red chilies and add curry mixture.
- Lastly, Pour curry into green vegetables +slice carrots (a must have).
- Cover the wok a while and let it cook for a few minutes and serve it while it’s hot.
- Happy trying!