Roro Biscuit Bun Recipe is created by me. Outer layer resembles biscuit while inner layer resembles bun texture.
- 400gm bread flour/high protein flour
- 100gm rice flour
- 70gm all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp of milk powder
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 bowl of water
- 1 tsp of salt
- 50gm butter (melted)
- 1 egg
Instruction To Proof Yeast
- Prepare 3/4 of water into a bowl
- Add 2 tbsp of sugar
- Put 1 tsp instant yeast into water
- Wait till it forms bubbles, about 30 mins later
Instruction To Make Biscuit Bun
- Add bread flour, rice flour,all purpose flour, milk powder, salt,1 tbsp of sugar into a bowl and mix thoroughly
- Add 1 egg and pour into flour mixture. Mix it with spoon.
- Pour yeast into mixture and combine it into a dough.
- Knead for a while.
- Melt butter and pour into dough. Knead till combine.
- Form into a round big ball dough and put into oven on lowest temperature for 5 mins till it double size.
- Take out and knead again.
- Leave aside and let it rest for 30 mins.
- Dough is ready to be shaped into small balls and flatten with both hands.
- Bake on 200 Celsius for 15 mins or Gas Mark 4.
Note: Spray a little water onto flatten dough and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.